Nairn River CC next public meeting will be held on Wednesday at 7pm at Nairn Community And Arts Centre – all welcome
The Agenda is below
A G E N D A
- Members Present, Apologies and Declarations of Interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Treasurers Report.
- Planning Report
- Updates from THC Members present. THC issues and consultation spending
- Lochloy – The Burn at Burnside requires attention. Resident has contacted Springfield
- Riverside and Seafront –updates from THC Councillors re requests for action
•Safety/Maintenance of Paths at Harbour Street side/ Cyclists speed concerns /pedestrian safety . Harbour Street Toilet provision update . Waste issues-bins removed from Riverside Path, Harbour Street Carwash and Lochloy – general bin at swing park Meadowlea
- Nairn Common Good – Feasibility study and Harbour Street Carwash.
- Requests for support:
Team Hamish – Request for support for financial assistance
Access Panel – Request for support for financial assistance
- New Nairn Academy – working group update
- St Ninians Church – proposed closure in 2025.
- AOCB –
- Future meeting date.
- Chair closes meeting.