All local residents are welcome at the next meeting of Nairn River Community Council at the Nairn Community and Arts Centre from 7pm on 22 February 2023
The Agenda is pasted here and below. We will be reviewing for approval minutes of our last public meeting held jointly with Nairn West and Suburban CC on 23rd January 2023
You can find minutes of recent meetings of NRCC here
Wednesday, 22nd February 2023 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
- Members Present, Apologies and Declarations of Interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Treasurers Report.
- Planning Report
- Licensing Application for a provisional licence for Grapemonger, 106 High Street, Nairn.
- CAB flats in King St & bin storage area erected up against the Italianate building.
- CAB Flats official opening – 11.30am on Friday 3rd March – nominee required
- Queenspark Residents’ Group invitation – nominee required
- Flats at the Manor Cawdor Road Naming decision.
- Joint Meeting in January and another planned for March.
- Local Place Plan.
- Vaccination policy for Nairn.
- Nairn Academy Stakeholder group meeting Mon 13 Feb 2023.
- Ward Business meeting, 20 Oct 2022.
- Flood prevention – THC has produced another paper.( extract below) It confirms that studies – already delayed – are to be carried in due course. Should the CCs be pressing harder?
- Sculpture in the River Nairn
- Future meeting date.
- Chair closes meeting.
This Agenda is liable to change at the Chair’s discretion in accordance to the SofE rules.
One thought on “NRCC Public Meeting Wed 22 Feb 2023 7pm Nairn Community and Arts Centre”
Hi Jules, Fancy going out of curiosity?