The next meeting of Nairn River Community Council will take place at Nairn Community and Arts Centre at 7pm -on Wed 19th April . All local residents from the Nairn River area are welcome to come along and listen or contribute your views to relevant agenda items.
You can also email us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org with any matters of local concern you would like us to follow up for you or add to our monthly agenda.
The Agenda is here and below
A Public Meeting of the
Nairn River Community Council
Nairn Community & Arts Centre
Wednesday, 19th April 2023 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
- Members Present, Apologies and Declarations of Interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Treasurers Report.
- Possible Co-Option of new Member
- Planning Report
- Common Good Land Sale at Seamans Hall
- CAB flats in King Street – bin storage area has been erected up against the Italianate building Update.
- Twenty MPH in Nairn update.
- Grantown Road Crossing – awaiting Survey Results
- Vaccinations – update on any progress if possible.
- Local Place Plan – Clarification on who is providing the Funding after receiving an update from Panning Officer – Community Meetings / Workshops
- Funding Opportunities
- Future meeting date.
- Chair closes meeting.
Due to impending updates this Agenda is liable to change at the Chairs discretion in accordance to the SofE rules.
|Proposed Meeting Dates|
2022 – 2023
|23/11/2022||Joint CC 20/03/2023|