RIVER COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Comhairle Coimhearsnachd Abhainn Narann
A Public Meeting of the
Nairn River Community Council
Nairn Community & Arts Centre
Wednesday, 17 th May 2023 7:00 PM
A G E N D A
- Members Present, Apologies and Declarations of Interest.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Treasurers Report.
- Local Place Plan – Update
- Railway Station – renewal of the Victorian pedestrian bridge.
- Planning Report
- Proposed McDermotts Memorial on CG Land
- Common Good and Common Good Land Sale at Seamans Hall – Update
- CAB flats in King Street – bin storage area has been erected up against the Italianate
building – Update.
- Twenty MPH in Nairn update – Update
- Grantown Road Crossing – Update
- Future meeting date – AGM 21st June.
- Chair closes meeting.
This Agenda is liable to change at the Chair’s discretion in accordance with Community Council Scheme of Establishment rules.